Pages

maandag 7 juli 2014

My summer wish list


Making is a wish list is never hard. Narrowing it down to only 7 items, that is the tricky part! I actually need to go shopping for a few basics, but where is the fun in that? Here are a few things that appeared on my radar lately.

1. Zara Embroided Kimono: I'm on the lookout for a nice kimono, since I feel it is the perfect summer outfit and it's definitely on trend. It always ads just the right amount of razzmatazz to a look. I really love this one from Zara with the tassels, so I might go and take a look and try to rock the boho look?

2. Kevin Murphy Damage Manager: My hair is plagued with frizzy split ends as a result of flat ironing, blowdrying and curling my hair all the time. So a product that protects my hair from heat and temperatures is a must! And just look at how gorgeous the packaging is!

3. Bobby Brown Soft Rose Lip Color: Just like with my wardrobe, I tend not to go for bold colors easily. So a pink rose, not to bright please.

4. Filles A Papa Clay Jeans: If I want my pants to match my drink this summer, these pair of jeans would be perfect.

5. Proenza Schouler ps11 Tiny Shoulder bag: I have never ever had a white bag, nor have I ever had an urge to own one. Until now. Are they in fashion? I have no idea, but it is one of my go to colors from now on. I can't afford this one, but a girl can dream!

6. Stella McCartney Rounded Wayfarer Sunglasses in Hazelnut: These are available at the beautiful store that is Rio, in Gent. Here is where I fell in love with them. Sigh!

7. Nike Roshe Run: As I wrote earlier on the blog, I am looking for a new pair of kicks. Since I can't find the perfect ones, I'm thinking about buying the most basic ones. I'm going on a little trip to Paris in a week, so walking around this big city all day, my feet will thank me.

Much Love, Julie

1 opmerking: